BDZ will Buy New Trains
The process of investing in "Passenger Transport" starts - the investments consist in the purchase of new trains. The Bulgarian Government will make this on two stages - the first stage - 41 new trains will be bought and on the second stage - 44. This wa announced by Vladimir Vladimirov, Executive Director of Holding BDZ.
"These are wagons that are practically refurbished and they meet absolutely all the requirements related to the safety and conditions for the movement on the rails of Bulgaria'', he added.
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y
- » Increasing Number of Chinese Tourists will Come to Varna