BDZ will Buy New Trains
The process of investing in "Passenger Transport" starts - the investments consist in the purchase of new trains. The Bulgarian Government will make this on two stages - the first stage - 41 new trains will be bought and on the second stage - 44. This wa announced by Vladimir Vladimirov, Executive Director of Holding BDZ.
"These are wagons that are practically refurbished and they meet absolutely all the requirements related to the safety and conditions for the movement on the rails of Bulgaria'', he added.
- » Bulgarian Minister: Tourism Revenue for June and July Alone is EUR 1.2 billion, 8.1% Growth
- » Bansko in Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place in Europe to go Skiing this Winter
- » More Chinese Tourists Heading to Central and Eastern Europe
- » Accommodation Businesses in Bulgaria Report 2.3% Increase in Night Stays in August
- » Tourism Minister: Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Willing to Cooperate in Tourism and Economy
- » Bookings Underway for 4 and 5-star Hotels on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast for 2019