125 Migrants were Rescued near Libya
125 migrants have been rescued from drowning off the coast of Libya, the world's agencies said. It happened about 120 km west of Tripoli. They traveled illegally to Europe when the Libyan navy fleet received a message saying that their ship is being disturbed. A European non-governmental organization was also involved in the operation.
The Libyan authorities warn that drug and other smuggled goods are being transported along the road in question, in addition to migrants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Zealand Bans Future Generations from Smoking Cigarettes
- » New Record for the Number of Journalists Worldwide that are Behind Bars
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases