125 Migrants were Rescued near Libya
125 migrants have been rescued from drowning off the coast of Libya, the world's agencies said. It happened about 120 km west of Tripoli. They traveled illegally to Europe when the Libyan navy fleet received a message saying that their ship is being disturbed. A European non-governmental organization was also involved in the operation.
The Libyan authorities warn that drug and other smuggled goods are being transported along the road in question, in addition to migrants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Blinken Postponed his Visit to Beijing because of the Chinese Balloon
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » Day 345 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Speculations about a Peace Plan and an End to the War
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » The US and Canada are Tracking Suspected Chinese Surveillance Balloons