125 Migrants were Rescued near Libya
125 migrants have been rescued from drowning off the coast of Libya, the world's agencies said. It happened about 120 km west of Tripoli. They traveled illegally to Europe when the Libyan navy fleet received a message saying that their ship is being disturbed. A European non-governmental organization was also involved in the operation.
The Libyan authorities warn that drug and other smuggled goods are being transported along the road in question, in addition to migrants.
- » Turkey Decided to no longer Stop Syrian Refugees from Reaching Europe
- » Slovenia Requests the Return of Compulsory Military Service
- » The President of Mongolia is Quarantined after a Visit to China
- » There are Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in more than 50 Countries
- » Iranian Vice President Infected with COVID-19
- » IMF Warns - Zimbabwe is Facing a Humanitarian Crisis