Putin, Erdogan will Attend Akkuyu Groundbreaking Next Week
Turkey’s Tayyip Erdogan and Russia’s Vladimir Putin will attend a groundbreaking ceremony for the Akkuyu nuclear plant next week, Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said on Tuesday, Reuters reported.
Turkey’s first nuclear plant at Akkuyu is likely to miss its 2023 target start-up date, two people familiar with the matter had told Reuters this month, but Rosatom, which is looking for local partners to take a 49 percent stake in the project, says it is committed to the timetable.
- » The Telegraph: Bulgaria Says It Will End Passport-For-Sale Policy Ahead of EU Warning Schemes Could Help Criminals
- » The F-16 Fighters for Bulgaria Come from India
- » National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
- » The Success of the Dual Food Standard Affects 100 Million Europeans
- » Revenue Agency Undertakes Checks to Combat Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- » Putin and Erdogan to Hold Syria Talks