Putin, Erdogan will Attend Akkuyu Groundbreaking Next Week
Turkey’s Tayyip Erdogan and Russia’s Vladimir Putin will attend a groundbreaking ceremony for the Akkuyu nuclear plant next week, Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said on Tuesday, Reuters reported.
Turkey’s first nuclear plant at Akkuyu is likely to miss its 2023 target start-up date, two people familiar with the matter had told Reuters this month, but Rosatom, which is looking for local partners to take a 49 percent stake in the project, says it is committed to the timetable.
- » The Guardian: Donald Trump’s Child Cruelty Shocks us, but it Shouldn’t Surprise us
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » Joint Statement by Commissioners Avramopoulos and King, the Ministers of Interior of the Western Balkans
- » V. Dombrovskis: Low Incomes are not an Obstacle to Bulgaria's Joining the Eurozone's "Waiting Room"
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy