Over 80% of Bulgarians Want a Law on Private Bankruptcy
Over 80% of Bulgarian citizens want an introduction of a law on private bankruptcy. This was announced by Ombudsman Maya Manolova.
"A law that regulates the insolvency of individuals, a huge percentage that is adequate to the huge problem that Bulgarians have difficulty paying their loans - to banks, to fast loan companies, leasing houses, including household bills, "she added.
"800 million leva are consumer loans, which have a service problem and are reported as" bad ", explained Manolova.
The first and the main condition for a person to enter a civil insolvency procedure is to be over-indebted, the Ombudsman commented.
- » New Electronic Vignettes Will be Available on Monday
- » Premier Boyko Borissov: Russia Must Release Ukrainian Sailors
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation