Over 80% of Bulgarians Want a Law on Private Bankruptcy
Over 80% of Bulgarian citizens want an introduction of a law on private bankruptcy. This was announced by Ombudsman Maya Manolova.
"A law that regulates the insolvency of individuals, a huge percentage that is adequate to the huge problem that Bulgarians have difficulty paying their loans - to banks, to fast loan companies, leasing houses, including household bills, "she added.
"800 million leva are consumer loans, which have a service problem and are reported as" bad ", explained Manolova.
The first and the main condition for a person to enter a civil insolvency procedure is to be over-indebted, the Ombudsman commented.
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build