Over 80% of Bulgarians Want a Law on Private Bankruptcy
Over 80% of Bulgarian citizens want an introduction of a law on private bankruptcy. This was announced by Ombudsman Maya Manolova.
"A law that regulates the insolvency of individuals, a huge percentage that is adequate to the huge problem that Bulgarians have difficulty paying their loans - to banks, to fast loan companies, leasing houses, including household bills, "she added.
"800 million leva are consumer loans, which have a service problem and are reported as" bad ", explained Manolova.
The first and the main condition for a person to enter a civil insolvency procedure is to be over-indebted, the Ombudsman commented.
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"