Over 80% of Bulgarians Want a Law on Private Bankruptcy
Over 80% of Bulgarian citizens want an introduction of a law on private bankruptcy. This was announced by Ombudsman Maya Manolova.
"A law that regulates the insolvency of individuals, a huge percentage that is adequate to the huge problem that Bulgarians have difficulty paying their loans - to banks, to fast loan companies, leasing houses, including household bills, "she added.
"800 million leva are consumer loans, which have a service problem and are reported as" bad ", explained Manolova.
The first and the main condition for a person to enter a civil insolvency procedure is to be over-indebted, the Ombudsman commented.
- » Bulgarian Institutions Continue to Use Unprotected Websites
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in Bulgaria
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints