Over 80% of Bulgarians Want a Law on Private Bankruptcy
Over 80% of Bulgarian citizens want an introduction of a law on private bankruptcy. This was announced by Ombudsman Maya Manolova.
"A law that regulates the insolvency of individuals, a huge percentage that is adequate to the huge problem that Bulgarians have difficulty paying their loans - to banks, to fast loan companies, leasing houses, including household bills, "she added.
"800 million leva are consumer loans, which have a service problem and are reported as" bad ", explained Manolova.
The first and the main condition for a person to enter a civil insolvency procedure is to be over-indebted, the Ombudsman commented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend