Russia to Respond Harshly to U.S. Expulsion of Diplomats
Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said on Tuesday that Moscow would respond harshly to a U.S. decision to expel 60 Russian diplomats, but was still open to strategic stability talks with Washington, the RIA news agency reported, quoted by Reuters.
The United States said on Monday it would expel 60 Russian diplomats, joining governments across Europe in punishing the Kremlin for a nerve agent attack on a former Russian spy in Britain that they have blamed on Moscow.
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Italy
- » Putin: The EU Has Lost Nearly 5 Times More Than Russia For 5 Years of Sanctions Against It
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia
- » Moscow Concerned Over NATO, EU Attempts to Strengthen Presence in Balkans
- » Russia Holds Drills in Black Sea Region Amid Ukraine Tensions