The Ski Season in Bansko will Last until 15 April
The ski season in Bansko will last until April 15, when it will be officially closed. Over the past few days, snow has increased by about 30 centimeters in the ski center. In some places, the snow cover is now 2.50 meters. All the tracks are well-worked and all the facilities work. The prices of the lift cards are already reduced by 20%.
Currently there are hundreds of skiers from Great Britain, Israel, Russia, Germany and other countries who enjoy the wonderful conditions for ski tourism in Bansko. A peak of visits by Bulgarians is expected at the end of March and early April, when the children go on vacation and the upcoming Easter holidays.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » Greece with Record Revenues from the Summer Season
- » Tourists paid BGN 900 (EUR 450) for their Child's Treatment in Sunny Beach
- » Bulgaria Air with an Additional Flight to Athens from September 9
- » The Trips of Bulgarians grow by nearly 50% in June