Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
The government will increase the wages of prison staff, Bulgaria’s Minister of Justice Tsetska Tsacheva said on 21stof March during the government’s regular weekly meeting on Wednesday, according to BNT.
Yesterday, members of the trade unions of the prison guards had a meeting with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Minister Tsacheva, and the PM committed to allocate additional funds to the two Chief Directorates: “Execution of Penalties” and “Security”.
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Postpones Deadline for Sofia Airport Bids to Jan. 29
- » Bulgaria Adds More Websites to iGaming Blacklist
- » Winter Tires are Mandatory from Today in Bulgaria