Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
The government will increase the wages of prison staff, Bulgaria’s Minister of Justice Tsetska Tsacheva said on 21stof March during the government’s regular weekly meeting on Wednesday, according to BNT.
Yesterday, members of the trade unions of the prison guards had a meeting with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Minister Tsacheva, and the PM committed to allocate additional funds to the two Chief Directorates: “Execution of Penalties” and “Security”.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"