Awards For ''Worthy Bulgarians''
The "Worthy Bulgarians" awards were presented at the sixteenth annual ceremony in the official hall of the Central Military Club. It attracted nearly 40 Bulgarian citizens who helped in the past year to be in trouble or have contributed to the development of society.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov presented awards to three IT specialists from Vratsa - Emilian Kadiiski, Tonko Vlahov and Tihomir Krastev, who organized courses for unemployed young people from the city.
- » Difficult Road Conditions in Southwest Bulgaria because of Snow
- » Begging on the Streets of Sofia was Banned from December 1
- » There will be no Snow for Christmas in Bulgaria, Predicts a Climatologist
- » "Garbage" Join the Hills of Rock Festival 2019
- » Bulgarians will Spend a Quarter of their Salary for Christmas Presents
- » Sofia Municipality is Ready to Discuss New Measures Against Air Pollution