Awards For ''Worthy Bulgarians''
The "Worthy Bulgarians" awards were presented at the sixteenth annual ceremony in the official hall of the Central Military Club. It attracted nearly 40 Bulgarian citizens who helped in the past year to be in trouble or have contributed to the development of society.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov presented awards to three IT specialists from Vratsa - Emilian Kadiiski, Tonko Vlahov and Tihomir Krastev, who organized courses for unemployed young people from the city.
- » Gallup International Survey: Most of the Bulgarians Think that “This Country Has Gone to the Dogs”
- » 10 km Long Queue of Trucks at the Danube Bridge Border Checkpoint
- » Petkova: There Will Be no Shortage of Natural Gas in Bulgaria
- » Mariya Gabriel Has Been Named as one of the 50 Most Influential Women in Europe for 2019 in the Field of Cybersecurity
- » Bulgarian's Life Has Become 2.5% More Expensive since the Beginning of the Year
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease