Three Migrant Traffickers Arrested Near Turkish Border
Greek police say they have arrested three migrant traffickers, a Turk and two Iraqis near the Greece-Turkey border, Ekathimerini reported.
The traffickers were arrested after bringing 45 Syrian and Iraqi men, women and children across a river that forms the border between the two countries at that point. The traffickers used an inflatable motor boat and were on their way back to Turkey when arrested.
In other unrelated cases, Greek police said Sunday they arrested an Afghan and a Pakistani attempting to travel to Germany from Kavala airport in northern Greece using a stolen German passport and a forged Pakistani passport, respectively.
- » Passion Crime: Mafia Uses Young Bulgarian Girls to Trap Drunk Tourists
- » At Least 14 People Shot in Toronto and Shooter is Dead
- » The Police Found the Body of a Missing Polish Tourist in Pomorie
- » Three Bulgarians were Detained for for a Theft in Skopje
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia
- » Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million, Including PM