Three Migrant Traffickers Arrested Near Turkish Border
Greek police say they have arrested three migrant traffickers, a Turk and two Iraqis near the Greece-Turkey border, Ekathimerini reported.
The traffickers were arrested after bringing 45 Syrian and Iraqi men, women and children across a river that forms the border between the two countries at that point. The traffickers used an inflatable motor boat and were on their way back to Turkey when arrested.
In other unrelated cases, Greek police said Sunday they arrested an Afghan and a Pakistani attempting to travel to Germany from Kavala airport in northern Greece using a stolen German passport and a forged Pakistani passport, respectively.
- » President of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance is Arrested
- » 35,000 Children got Caught in Criminal Trafficking Networks in Bulgaria last 18 Years
- » 2 Bulgarians Referred to Prosecutors over Hiroshima Peace Park Football Graffiti
- » Mobile Customs Teams in Bulgaria Seize over 51 Tonnes of illicit Fuel within a Week
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down High-tech illegal Cannabis Production Facility
- » Woman was Found Murdered in an Apartment in Gorna Oryahovitsa