Three Migrant Traffickers Arrested Near Turkish Border
Greek police say they have arrested three migrant traffickers, a Turk and two Iraqis near the Greece-Turkey border, Ekathimerini reported.
The traffickers were arrested after bringing 45 Syrian and Iraqi men, women and children across a river that forms the border between the two countries at that point. The traffickers used an inflatable motor boat and were on their way back to Turkey when arrested.
In other unrelated cases, Greek police said Sunday they arrested an Afghan and a Pakistani attempting to travel to Germany from Kavala airport in northern Greece using a stolen German passport and a forged Pakistani passport, respectively.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District