Turkish Embassy in Denmark Attacked with Petrol Bombs, No Injuries
At least two people attacked Turkey’s embassy in Copenhagen with petrol bombs early on Monday causing some minor damage to the exterior of the building but no injuries, police in the Danish capital said, Reuters.
The building was empty at the time.
Police were at the scene investigating and no one had been arrested, a police official told Reuters
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago
- » Bulgarian MPs Approved the Removal of the Fast Track Trial Proceedings in Premeditated Murder Cases
- » Police Officers Arrested Two Bulgarians for Trafficking in Persons for Begging in France and Sweden