An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia
A 75-year-old man fell in a elevator shaft from the 4th floor of a block in the quarter of the Holy Trinity, the BNT reported. The signal was filed at 12.04 am for Emergency Assistance. The ambulance arrived in 6 minutes and took the victim to the emergency room of Pirogov. The state of the victim is stable at the moment. He has a broken leg and a fracture of the head.
- » Collapse in the Information System Hampered the Operation of Sofia Airport
- » Plane Made Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport, a Passenger Passed Away
- » Migrants Claim Bulgarian Police Beat Them
- » Stray Dogs Attacked a Child in the Center of Haskovo
- » Young French Woman Hanged herself in the Center of Lovech
- » Indonesia Lion Air Jet’s Flight Recorder Found 3 Days After Crash