An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia
A 75-year-old man fell in a elevator shaft from the 4th floor of a block in the quarter of the Holy Trinity, the BNT reported. The signal was filed at 12.04 am for Emergency Assistance. The ambulance arrived in 6 minutes and took the victim to the emergency room of Pirogov. The state of the victim is stable at the moment. He has a broken leg and a fracture of the head.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Series of Strong Earthquakes in Greece, Panic in North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Buses Blocked for Hours on the Serbian-Hungarian Border
- » The 150 Bulgarians who were Blocked at Frankfurt Airport have returned Home
- » More than 150 Bulgarians are Stranded at Frankfurt airport
- » Dangerous Trend in Bulgaria: 100 victims from Road Accidents - more than in 2020
- » The Story of a 36-day Piece of News through the Eyes of Reporters - the Saga "Vera Su"