An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia
A 75-year-old man fell in a elevator shaft from the 4th floor of a block in the quarter of the Holy Trinity, the BNT reported. The signal was filed at 12.04 am for Emergency Assistance. The ambulance arrived in 6 minutes and took the victim to the emergency room of Pirogov. The state of the victim is stable at the moment. He has a broken leg and a fracture of the head.
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured