An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia
A 75-year-old man fell in a elevator shaft from the 4th floor of a block in the quarter of the Holy Trinity, the BNT reported. The signal was filed at 12.04 am for Emergency Assistance. The ambulance arrived in 6 minutes and took the victim to the emergency room of Pirogov. The state of the victim is stable at the moment. He has a broken leg and a fracture of the head.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing