Over 40 People were Injured in a Collision of Trams in Cologne
More than 40 people were injured in a collision of two trams in Cologne on Thursday night, Lokal said. According to the police, one of the drivers was drunk and this caused the crash.
One of the trams had stopped at the stop, and the second one had collided with it at high speed, breaking the glass and the first tram coming out of the rails. This is the first such incident, the Cologne transport company said.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing