Over 40 People were Injured in a Collision of Trams in Cologne
More than 40 people were injured in a collision of two trams in Cologne on Thursday night, Lokal said. According to the police, one of the drivers was drunk and this caused the crash.
One of the trams had stopped at the stop, and the second one had collided with it at high speed, breaking the glass and the first tram coming out of the rails. This is the first such incident, the Cologne transport company said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Earthquake Rocked North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria: An Avalanche Killed a 19-year-old Freerider in Pirin
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Bulgaria: Hotel in Sunny Beach Resort "Saved" Bleak Season with Cannabis Greenhouse
- » A Woman Rescued in the Rila Mountain after 30 Hours at Minus 20 Degrees
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported