Over 40 People were Injured in a Collision of Trams in Cologne
More than 40 people were injured in a collision of two trams in Cologne on Thursday night, Lokal said. According to the police, one of the drivers was drunk and this caused the crash.
One of the trams had stopped at the stop, and the second one had collided with it at high speed, breaking the glass and the first tram coming out of the rails. This is the first such incident, the Cologne transport company said.
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured
- » The Bodies of 25 Killed in a California Cruise Ship Fire Were Discovered