London Expels 23 Russian Diplomats
Britain expels 23 Russian diplomats who have a week to leave the country, British Prime Minister Theresa May said in a speech to parliament, CNN quoted her as saying.
The measure is due to the scandal with former Russian agent Sergei Scripal, who was poisoned with a neuropathic substance produced in the USSR. May announced that Russian assets would be frozen if they are considered to be a threat. The decision to expel diplomats was taken this morning at a meeting of the National Security Council.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Germany Pockets EUR 2.9 Billion from Greece Bailouts
- » Stoltenberg Expects Macedonia to be Invited to NATO in Early July
- » The Netherlands Gave the Green Light for Macedonia's Talks with the EU, but are Expected to Veto Negotiations with Albania
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters