The Number of Killed Pedestrians has Increased with About 30%
157 people have lost their lives as pedestrians in Bulgaria in 2017, bTV reported.
The number of victims has increased compared to the previous year. Then the people killed by cars while walking on the street were 118. The increase is about 30%. In Sofia itself, pedestrians are hit less - a total of 419 injured in 2017 against a background of 439 in the previous year.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven