The Number of Killed Pedestrians has Increased with About 30%
157 people have lost their lives as pedestrians in Bulgaria in 2017, bTV reported.
The number of victims has increased compared to the previous year. Then the people killed by cars while walking on the street were 118. The increase is about 30%. In Sofia itself, pedestrians are hit less - a total of 419 injured in 2017 against a background of 439 in the previous year.
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured
- » The Bodies of 25 Killed in a California Cruise Ship Fire Were Discovered
- » At Least 28 Injured after a Rap Concert Stage Collapsed in Germany