The Number of Killed Pedestrians has Increased with About 30%
157 people have lost their lives as pedestrians in Bulgaria in 2017, bTV reported.
The number of victims has increased compared to the previous year. Then the people killed by cars while walking on the street were 118. The increase is about 30%. In Sofia itself, pedestrians are hit less - a total of 419 injured in 2017 against a background of 439 in the previous year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44
- » The Burned Bus belonging to "Besa Trans" did not pass Customs Inspection on the Macedonian Side