Five People Died after a Suicide Bombing in Yemen
Tensions in Yemen continue to escalate. Five people died after a suicide attack against military units trained by the United Arab Emirates. There may be more victims, reports sega.
The attack took place on Tuesday in the government-controlled port city of Aden.
- » 10 People Arrested in Sofia for Drug Distribution
- » Nearly 100 kg of Heroin for BGN 3.6 Million Were Seized at the Danube Bridge Border Checkpoint
- » 11 Injured in a Shootout in Edirne
- » 18 People Were Killed and Dozens Were Injured in a Bomb Blast in Syrian City
- » Three People Were Killed and One Was Injured in a Shooting in Istanbul
- » More than a Tonne of Cocaine Was Found in a Banana Container in Italy