Five People Died after a Suicide Bombing in Yemen
Tensions in Yemen continue to escalate. Five people died after a suicide attack against military units trained by the United Arab Emirates. There may be more victims, reports sega.
The attack took place on Tuesday in the government-controlled port city of Aden.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany