Bulgarian Sailor Died on Board of the "Heroes of Sevastopol"
A 56-year-old Bulgarian sailor was killed in a fire on board the ferry "The heroes of Sevastopol", which is currently in the Georgian port of Poti, the BNR reported.
The incident is yet to be investigated, but a short circuit in one of the cabins is suspected to be the cause. The sailor suffocated from the smoke during the fire while the ferry was passing by Sochi.
The crew immediately localized and extinguished the fire by preventing it from spreading to the ship. There are no other victims.
The rest of the crew are good and it is expected early next week that "The Heroes of Sevastopol" will return to Varna.
- » 20-ton Rock Crashed into a Building in Austria (Video)
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child
- » A Bulgarian Child was Injured in an Accident in Calabria
- » A Tourist Fell from Dragalevtsi Lift
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.