A Suicide Bombing in Kabul took at Least Seven Victims
A suicide bomber exploded in the Afghan capital Kabul, killing at least seven people, Reuters reported.
The attack seems to have been directed against the people gathered to pay tribute to Abdul Ali Mazari, a political leader of the Shiite minority of the Hizarreans killed by the Taliban in 1995, a deputy interior minister spokesman said.
When the bomber stopped at a checkpoint, he triggered the explosive device, killing one policeman and six civilians.
An Islamic-led group has assumed responsibility for a series of attacks on Shiite mosques and places where Hizarreans are being assembled. Many Afghan and Western security forces, however, have doubts that they organize the attacks on their own.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year