A Suicide Bombing in Kabul took at Least Seven Victims
A suicide bomber exploded in the Afghan capital Kabul, killing at least seven people, Reuters reported.
The attack seems to have been directed against the people gathered to pay tribute to Abdul Ali Mazari, a political leader of the Shiite minority of the Hizarreans killed by the Taliban in 1995, a deputy interior minister spokesman said.
When the bomber stopped at a checkpoint, he triggered the explosive device, killing one policeman and six civilians.
An Islamic-led group has assumed responsibility for a series of attacks on Shiite mosques and places where Hizarreans are being assembled. Many Afghan and Western security forces, however, have doubts that they organize the attacks on their own.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany