Protest against the deal with CEZ before the Council of Ministers
The protest is organized in social networks but is supported by the Bulgarian Socialist Party. People from across the country are shouting out "resignation." Apart from the deal with CEZ, they also protest for the Istanbul Convention, the demographic crisis, against low pensions and health care.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)