PESCO - the Main Topic of the Meeting of EU Military Ministers
The permanent structured cooperation of the European Union in the field of defense is the main topic of today's meeting of the Council of the European Union "Foreign Affairs".
It includes the defense ministers of the member states and will comment for the first time on the program, which involves the development of joint arms procurement projects.
Bulgaria is represented by Deputy Minister of Defense Atanas Zapryanov.
At a working lunch, Ministers and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg discussed the co-operation between the Union and the Alliance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is negotiating the Purchase of second-hand Fighter Jets
- » Ukraine asked Bulgaria for Heavy Weapons - the Caretaker Government Refused
- » The Army has Increased the Intelligence and Surveillance in the Eastern Part of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency Declared due to Migrant Pressure
- » Defense Minister: There is a Risk to Bulgaria's Security but No Direct Threat after Putin declared Mobilization
- » Bulgaria: 12 Arrested after a Bust on Migrant Trafficking Ring – May be Connected to the Tragedy in Burgas