PESCO - the Main Topic of the Meeting of EU Military Ministers
The permanent structured cooperation of the European Union in the field of defense is the main topic of today's meeting of the Council of the European Union "Foreign Affairs".
It includes the defense ministers of the member states and will comment for the first time on the program, which involves the development of joint arms procurement projects.
Bulgaria is represented by Deputy Minister of Defense Atanas Zapryanov.
At a working lunch, Ministers and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg discussed the co-operation between the Union and the Alliance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria can join a NATO Exercise with a Battalion of 1,000 people
- » Source from Brussels: Bulgaria does Not Want American Soldiers, but is Ready to Accept French
- » Bulgarian PM after Security Council on Tensions in the East: We Remain a Loyal Partner of NATO
- » The Spanish Frigate Blas de Leso Sails to the Black Sea
- » NATO has rejected Russia's Request to Withdraw Troops from Bulgaria and Romania
- » The Netherlands will Send two F-35 Fighters to Bulgaria