Registered Crimes For 2017 are 104 237
The registered crimes for the year 2017 are 104 237. This was stated at the briefing by Interior Minister Valentin Radev, BGNES reported. Most crimes were committed in the Burgas District, followed by Sofia and Pleven.
Last year, 51,603 perpetrators of crimes were found or 3% less than 2016.
Valentin Radev explained that the main objectives of the Ministry of Interior activity in 2017 were border security, raising the capabilities of the Ministry of Interior structures for countering terrorism, increasing the effectiveness of preventive action, ensuring security and public order, and others.
- » Eight Countries will Participate in the largest NATO Military Exercise in Bulgaria
- » Turkey has Completed the Construction of a 764-kilometer Concrete Wall on the Syrian Border
- » The Bulgarian Army will have New Combat Equipment
- » Aleksandar Vucic: "We have been Warned - if we Send Soldiers to Kosovo..."
- » Qatar Seeks Full Membership in NATO
- » Jens Stoltenberg: If Iran Invades Israel, NATO will not intervene