New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad
A new earthquake of 3,8 on the Richter scale was registered near Asenovgrad about 1 o'clock last night.
The earthquake has an epicenter of about 3 km. from Asenovgrad. We recall that an earthquake of magnitude 4.6 to 2 km from Asenovgrad was registered yesterday. It was felt strongly both in Plovdiv and on the high floors in Sofia.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)