New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad
A new earthquake of 3,8 on the Richter scale was registered near Asenovgrad about 1 o'clock last night.
The earthquake has an epicenter of about 3 km. from Asenovgrad. We recall that an earthquake of magnitude 4.6 to 2 km from Asenovgrad was registered yesterday. It was felt strongly both in Plovdiv and on the high floors in Sofia.
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
- » Fires Have Killed Half the Koalas from a Reserve in Australia