A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
A problem in the popular uTorrent tracker puts at risk the cyber-security of millions of users.
The breakthrough is in both the desktop version of Windows and the mobile applications for Android and iOS, TechRadar reported.
It allows hackers not only to see all the torrents you download but also to take advantage of installing unnoticed malware on your device. Creators of the popular torrent website are now up to date and are working on an update to restore uTorrent's normal operation.
While this happens, be careful if you use the program, especially on the computer, experts advise.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations