A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
A problem in the popular uTorrent tracker puts at risk the cyber-security of millions of users.
The breakthrough is in both the desktop version of Windows and the mobile applications for Android and iOS, TechRadar reported.
It allows hackers not only to see all the torrents you download but also to take advantage of installing unnoticed malware on your device. Creators of the popular torrent website are now up to date and are working on an update to restore uTorrent's normal operation.
While this happens, be careful if you use the program, especially on the computer, experts advise.
- » Three People Were Killed and One Was Injured in a Shooting in Istanbul
- » More than a Tonne of Cocaine Was Found in a Banana Container in Italy
- » The Special Prosecutor’s Office Has Brought Charges against Three Persons Involved in an Organised Crime Group for Trafficking of Women
- » London Police Released 29 Romanian Women who Were Forced to Prostitute
- » Turkey Returns 11 French Jihadists to Paris
- » More than 1 Tonne of Cocaine Is Washing Up on the Atlantic Coast of France