Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
The body of an elderly man was discovered on the beach of Burgas. Witnesses filed a signal around 7.30 am. A team of police and an ambulance were sent to the site in the area of Florata.
The body was taken to an autopsy to find out the exact reasons that led to the death of the 81-year-old man. The man lived in the Lazur complex. On unconfirmed information, he left a suicide note to his relatives shortly before leaving his home. Months ago he found himself suffering from an incurable disease.
Traces of body violence have not been detected. The basic version of the crime scene is suicide.
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand
- » Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
- » At Least 65 People Died in a Train Fire in Pakistan