Teenager Shot himself at School in the US
A teen shot himself at a school toilet in the US city of Massillon, Ohio, local media reported. The building was evacuated because of the incident. According to preliminary data, the seventh grader has brought a gun to school and shot himself. It is not known whether he did it on purpose. The student is taken to a hospital. There is no information about other victims.
- » PM Borisov Proposes Closing all Borders in the EU
- » Academic from the United States Suggests Tsipras and Zaev for Nobel for Peace
- » 30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
- » Dozens of Taliban, Afghan Forces Killed while Celebrating Eid Truce
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » India Faces Worst ever Water Crisis