Tillerson Admitted There Could be Introduction of New Sanctions Against Russia
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has admitted there could be introduction of new sanctions against Russian officials, RIA Novosti reports, citing an interview with local TV by the US politician. Responding to a question Tillerson replied: "We are looking at another list of individuals against whom sanctions can be introduced."
The recent restrictions introduced by the United States against Moscow was the so-called "Kremlin list", announced in January, according to which sanctions are imposed among a number of Russian officials and owners of large businesses and companies, a total of 210 people, the Russian agency recalls.
Earlier in February, US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin also did not rule out the possibility of new sanctioning actions.
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary
- » Easier Access to Professions: Council Adopts New Measures
- » Posting of Workers: Council Adopts the Directive