Hungarian Prime Minister Orban Arrives on an Official Visit to Sofia
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will welcome Prime Minister Viktor Orban today, who is on a working visit to Bulgaria, BNT announced.
The visit is to discuss the development of bilateral relations, the possibilities for interaction between the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU Council and the Hungarian Presidency of the Visegrad Group.
The prime minister will also meet with Cape Verde's Prime Minister - Jouze de Silva. Their meeting will be to discuss the development of Cape Verde's bilateral relations and partnership with the European Union.
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?
- » Boyko Borisov is Leaving for Work Visits to Israel and Palestine