Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
Three suicide bombers blasted and killed 18 people on Friday night in the northeastern Nigerian town of Maiduguri - the epicenter of the rebellion of Islamic extremists from the Boko Haram group, Reuters reported, citing the police.
Borno State Police Commissioner Damian Chukwu said the attack took place on a fish market in the vicinity of the state capital, and that there are also 22 injured people.
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide
- » Six Romanians Were Accused of Raping their Own Children
- » Europol Has Shut Down over 30,000 Web Pages for Intellectual Property Infringement
- » Customs Officers Seized Fake Sneakers and Wallets from China with a Market Value of More than BGN 4 Million
- » 10 People Were Injured in a Shooting in New Orleans
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Disrupted a Crime Group for Production of Skimming Devices for Siphoning off Debit Bank Card