Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
Three suicide bombers blasted and killed 18 people on Friday night in the northeastern Nigerian town of Maiduguri - the epicenter of the rebellion of Islamic extremists from the Boko Haram group, Reuters reported, citing the police.
Borno State Police Commissioner Damian Chukwu said the attack took place on a fish market in the vicinity of the state capital, and that there are also 22 injured people.
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico