Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
Three suicide bombers blasted and killed 18 people on Friday night in the northeastern Nigerian town of Maiduguri - the epicenter of the rebellion of Islamic extremists from the Boko Haram group, Reuters reported, citing the police.
Borno State Police Commissioner Damian Chukwu said the attack took place on a fish market in the vicinity of the state capital, and that there are also 22 injured people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Two Women from Berkovtsa in Court for Arranging the Marraige of Under-Aged Teens
- » Bulgarian Citizen Was Detained for Migrant Smuggling in Slovenia
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained