Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
Three suicide bombers blasted and killed 18 people on Friday night in the northeastern Nigerian town of Maiduguri - the epicenter of the rebellion of Islamic extremists from the Boko Haram group, Reuters reported, citing the police.
Borno State Police Commissioner Damian Chukwu said the attack took place on a fish market in the vicinity of the state capital, and that there are also 22 injured people.
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted
- » The Owner of a Large Bulgarian Dairy Company was Arrested for Tax Fraud
- » Hostage Situation in Paris, Suspect Arrested after 4 Hours