Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
Bulgaria’s Minister of Health, Kiril Ananiev, is preparing a new health insurance model. It will be presented for discussion in the summer, and if adopted by the MPs, the model will come into force in the spring of next year.
Regarding the intentions for protests by the municipal hospitals, Ananiev said that the ministry was working on the methodology for their financing. The municipal hospitals will receive more financial support from the ministry, he said.
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes
- » Outbreak of African Plague in Feral Pigs near the Border of Bulgaria
- » Used in Detergents and Toothpastes Substance Causes Cancer
- » World No Tobacco Day