Romantic Valentine: Traffic Lights of Love in Sofia
Romance in the center of Sofia for Valentine's Day.
On the occasion of the holiday of love, the red light signal at several traffic lights in the capital is shaped in the heart shape.
For another year, the surprise prepared by the Municipality of Sofia delighted thousands of Sofia residents and guests, who did not miss to photograph the "love traffic lights" at key crossroads in the center of Sofia - Alexander Stamboliyski Blvd. and the boulevard "Maria Louisa" and Vitosha Blvd and "Alabin" Street.
- » Israeli PM Netanyahu's Wife Made a Row at a Formal Ceremony in Ukraine
- » A Flock of Flamingos Cooled on Lake Atanasovsko in Burgas
- » A Case of Malaria was Established at a Refugee Camp in Harmanli
- » Temperatures in July This Year Were the Highest Ever Recorded Globally
- » UN: Refusing Meat Consumption Can Help Combat Climate Change
- » The Canary Islands Are on Fire, more than 5,000 People Were Evacuated Urgently