Mass Fight Between Bulgarians at a Child Birthday in Germany
Kids' birthday became a bloody fight on Saturday in the German town of Schwalmstadt , bTV said.
The celebration was for people from Bulgaria, the local police said. At least seven guests were injured. Guests were invited to a local club. They have quarreled about a still unclear cause for the authorities, and the argument quickly turned into fight.
Three adults and four children were injured. An ambulance has to be called to help the injured. At that time some of the guests staggered at the nearby police station to report against each other. It is still unclear what the reason for the scandal is, as no one speaks German, the police say.
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured