Today We Celebrate the World Radio Day
Today we celebrate the World Radio Day and the unique ability of this media to touch life and bring people together in every corner of the globe.
Radio is the most widely available mass media that reaches most people around the world, regardless of their level of education, socio-economic status, gender, and age.
The World Radio Day was first celebrated in 2012, following a declaration by the UNESCO General Conference
. Over the past few years, the day has directed the public's attention to gender equality, the participation of young people in both humanitarian and deprived areas.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary