Today We Celebrate the World Radio Day
Today we celebrate the World Radio Day and the unique ability of this media to touch life and bring people together in every corner of the globe.
Radio is the most widely available mass media that reaches most people around the world, regardless of their level of education, socio-economic status, gender, and age.
The World Radio Day was first celebrated in 2012, following a declaration by the UNESCO General Conference
. Over the past few years, the day has directed the public's attention to gender equality, the participation of young people in both humanitarian and deprived areas.
- » More than 200,000 Czechs Have Gathered in Prague to Demand the Resignation of Billionaire Prime Minister Andrej Babiš
- » Estonia Will Host One of the World's Largest Cyber Defense Exercises
- » Most Americans Believe Donald Trump Should Be Removed from Office
- » France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
- » 45 Flights Were Delayed or Canceled in Moscow
- » Johnson: After Brexit, EU Citizens Will Be Treated Like Migrants from other Countries