84% of the Tickets For the Pyeongchang Olympics Were Sold
84% of the tickets for the Pyeongchang Olympics were sold, the organizers said. Today, 176,350 spectators had watched the past three days and the opening ceremony, and 94% of the 56,000 tickets for today's competitions were sold.
Organization spokesperson announced that the money will be returned to buyers for postponed men's downhill races and giant slalom for women if viewers do not want to attend the new date - Thursday, February 15.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Premier League Betting Overview for 2022/2023
- » Sports Betting with Betway
- » All of the EU except Bulgaria and Hungary Demand the Expulsion of Russia from World Sports
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside