84% of the Tickets For the Pyeongchang Olympics Were Sold
84% of the tickets for the Pyeongchang Olympics were sold, the organizers said. Today, 176,350 spectators had watched the past three days and the opening ceremony, and 94% of the 56,000 tickets for today's competitions were sold.
Organization spokesperson announced that the money will be returned to buyers for postponed men's downhill races and giant slalom for women if viewers do not want to attend the new date - Thursday, February 15.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK