The Cryptocurrency has a New Powerful Enemy - India
India has announced that it is starting to fight the cryptocurrency, Reuters reported.
"The government does not consider cryptocurrency to be a legal tender and will take all measures to eliminate the use of these crypto-agents in the financing of illegal activity or as part of a payment system," said Finance Minister Arun Djatley.
According to analysts, his statement may cause panicked sell-off of cryptocurrency. India has the fastest growing economy in the world for several years.
- » Bulgaria is Fifth in the EU by GDP Growth in the Second Quarter of the Year
- » Bulgaria's GDP Grew by 3.4% in the Second 3 Months of the Year
- » World Markets Unnerved by Turkey’s Financial Turmoil
- » Rise in Bulgaria's Fibank Share Price Helps SOFIX End in Green
- » Bulgaria's Bank Lending Growth Speeds up
- » Bulgaria's Adamant Capital Partners Plans to Start Operations in Croatia