A Branch of the National Academy of Arts will be Opened in Burgas
The government adopted a decree to open a branch of the National Academy of Arts in Burgas. The decision was taken on the proposal of the management of the higher school and on the basis of a project evaluated by the National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency.
In the branch of the Academy, 300 students from the professional field "Fine Arts" will be trained to acquire bachelor's and master's degrees. The opening of the branch is justified by the expressed public need for creative personnel in a municipality like Burgas - a cultural center with many young people, with dynamically developing tourism, production and services.
The existence of a structure of the higher school will contribute to the satisfaction of the needs of creative professionals - specialists in the field of fine and applied arts, design, conservation, restoration and art science.
The training process will be provided by the main professors in the academy, with 10 additional lecturers appointed under the project. For the needs of the subsidiary Burgas Municipality provides over 1050 sq. M of renovated building in Bourgas East port complex.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » French Institute offers University Courses for Ukrainians in Bulgaria
- » Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria might Close due to Expensive Electricity
- » Number of Bulgarian Students in UK Universities is slightly Declining over the years
- » How many Bulgarians pursued Higher Education in Ukraine and in Russia
- » Everyone in Class - End of COVID-19 Testing and Online Learning in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Educational System is Ready to Accept up to 63,000 Ukrainian Students