German Police Search for Thieves of 44 Tons of Chocolate
Two trailers loaded with 44 tons of chocolate have disappeared on Friday night from an industrial area in the city of Freiburg and the police can not find the thieves yet.
Chocolate is worth € 400,000.
One trailer was opened on Saturday, towed by a Polish truck, stopped for a break near the border between Germany and France. Chocolate was found intact, but the driver managed to escape.
The second trailer is also found near the French border, but two-thirds of the chocolate is missing. There is no trace of the thieves.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria