Brazil Football Legend Proud of Transfer of his Son to Levski
Brazilian legend Rivaldo is proud of the transfer of his son to Levski. He used social networks to wish good luck to his successor Rivaldinho and the Blues.
"My son Rivaldinho!" Congratulations on the transfer, God bless you in this new phase of your life, it's time to focus on Levski, one of the biggest clubs in Bulgaria, God bless you all, and let me together with my son support you in everything, "wrote Rivaldo on Instagram.
The great Brazilian is already among the followers of the "blues" in the social network, and it is very likely that he will appear in Sofia to watch his son's performances in the first official Levski meetings.
- » Novak Djokovic Prediction Revealed by Grigor Dimitrov Ahead of Cincinnati Masters Tie
- » Bulgaria is 21st in Europe Thanks to Demireva
- » Kubrat Pulev vs. Hughie Fury Set for October 27th in Bulgaria
- » Dimitrov is in the Third Round of Masters in Toronto
- » Ludogorets Failed in the Early Stages of the Champions League (Video)
- » 10-year-old Swimmer Breaks Michael Phelps’ Butterfly Record