14-year-old Boy was Arrested for Beating and Robbery of 500 Lev
A 14-year-old boy beat up and robbed his neighbor in Momino Selo, police said in Plovdiv. The minor is arrested.
On Tuesday, the teen entered the home of a 77-year-old, he hit the adult a few times, then robbed him and fled.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case