Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
A flu epidemic was announced in the Pazardzhik region, according to bTV. The morbidity is 255 per 10,000 people.
Students will be in a flu vacation from 19 to 23 January inclusive. The peak of the flu is expected next week.
A check has shown that 30% of students in the area are ill.
On Tuesday, doctors and specialists will meet again and decide whether or not pupils' vacation should be extended beyond January 23rd.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity