Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
A flu epidemic was announced in the Pazardzhik region, according to bTV. The morbidity is 255 per 10,000 people.
Students will be in a flu vacation from 19 to 23 January inclusive. The peak of the flu is expected next week.
A check has shown that 30% of students in the area are ill.
On Tuesday, doctors and specialists will meet again and decide whether or not pupils' vacation should be extended beyond January 23rd.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
- » Chinese Virologist: Coronavirus Was Made in Wuhan Lab