Clashes in Kiev Between Protesters and Police
Demonstrators were arrested in protests and clashes in front of the parliament in the Ukrainian capital Kiev. One policeman is injured, reports bTV.
Several hundred people gathered outside the Verkhovna Rada to demand a swift adoption of a new law on the reintegration of the regions in eastern Ukraine controlled by the separatists.
According to the police, the protesters used a hot spray and threw rocks at the officers.
The protesters also saw how the demonstrators were burning the Russian flag and burning tires near one of the entrances to parliament. To stop them, the police responded with tear gas.
- » US and France Agreed to Extend the Negotiations on the Digital Tax
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?
- » Berlin Summit: The World Leaders Reached an Agreement on Libya
- » The British Government is Considering Moving the House of Lords Outside London
- » Jordan's Parliament Passed a Bill Banning Gas Imports from Israel