The Contract For Building the Toll System in Our Country is Signed
The contract for building the toll system in our country is signed. Expected revenues for the first year amount to BGN 1 billion.
The system will be based on distance traveled and will only apply to vehicles over 3.5 tonnes. The whole project is worth BGN 150 million and the implementation deadline - by mid-2019.
It is agreed the system to be at the expense of the contractor.
After its implementation, the investment will recover with earnings.
At the same time, the electronic vignette will work, and no higher prices are expected.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius