The President of Montenegro is Visiting Rumen Radev
On January 15, Montenegrin head Philip Vujanovic will be on a one-day official visit to Bulgaria at the invitation of President Rumen Radev. At the "St. Alexander Nevsky "will be the official ceremony of Vujanovic. He will bring a wreath to the Unknown Soldier's Monument, the presidential press secretary announced.
Two-person meeting between the two presidents will take place in the building of "Dondukov" 2, there will be plenary talks between the official delegations of Bulgaria and Montenegro. After the talks, Radev and Vujanovic will hold a joint press conference for the media at the Dondukov Emblem Hall. During his visit, the head of state, Mr. Filip Vujanovic, will also meet with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Tsvetka Karayancheva with the National Assembly.
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov
- » 46 out 48 Projects Successfully Completed Within the Cooperation between Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » New over € 5 million will be Invested in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia
- » PM Borissov Expects Chinese Investments in the "Green" Economy of Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borissov Held a Meeting with a Delegation from China