The President of Montenegro is Visiting Rumen Radev
On January 15, Montenegrin head Philip Vujanovic will be on a one-day official visit to Bulgaria at the invitation of President Rumen Radev. At the "St. Alexander Nevsky "will be the official ceremony of Vujanovic. He will bring a wreath to the Unknown Soldier's Monument, the presidential press secretary announced.
Two-person meeting between the two presidents will take place in the building of "Dondukov" 2, there will be plenary talks between the official delegations of Bulgaria and Montenegro. After the talks, Radev and Vujanovic will hold a joint press conference for the media at the Dondukov Emblem Hall. During his visit, the head of state, Mr. Filip Vujanovic, will also meet with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Tsvetka Karayancheva with the National Assembly.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran