Iran Bans Teaching English in Primary Schools
Iran bans teaching English in primary schools after Iranian High Commissioner Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said early learning of this language created conditions for a Western "cultural invasion," Reuters reported.
"Teaching English in the official training course of state and private primary schools is against the laws and regulations," the head of the State Higher Education Council, Mehdi Navid-Adham, told Iran's state television.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine