The Curious Origin of the Tips
It is believed that the tips were created in England in the 16th century when the guests left money for the staff of their hospitable hosts.
For a long time, the tips have been occupying the minds of economists. To pay more, even though you do not have to do it, seems to contradict our own interests. Practice is spread around the world. But anyone who has traveled knows that the customs related to tips (when to give them, how much, to whom and why) are different in different places. In the US, it is customary to give between 15 and 25% of the waiter's bill, in Brazil - 10%, in Sweden - between 5 and 10%.
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » Poll: 58% of Western Balkan Population Believes Bulgaria has Helped for the European Integration of their Country
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » Bulgaria Recognises Rights of Married Lesbian Couple in Historic First
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding