Arabian Diplomats Block the US Embassy in Sofia
Arab diplomats accredited in Bulgaria issued a joint declaration, reports 24chasa.
Arabs and Palestinians organized the blockade of the US embassy in Sofia today at 2 pm due to President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. The protest rally is expected to continue within 1 hour and its assembly is on Kozyak Street. 16.
The idea and organization of the protest is on the initiative committee "Jerusalem - the capital of Palestine", on whose behalf the messages about the event. Meanwhile, Arab ambassadors and heads of Arab diplomatic missions accredited in Sofia issued a joint statement calling on the Bulgarian government to continue to stick to its position, rejecting any changes in Jerusalem's legal and historical status.
Diplomats condemn the US president's decision by calling it "an assault on the Arab and Islamic nations, the rights of the Palestinian people, and all Muslims and Christians." The Arab Embassies accredited in Bulgaria also believe that President Trump's move puts an end to the role of the United States as a mediator acceptable to all countries for achieving lasting and comprehensive peace in the Middle East.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus