Al-Qaeda Calls for Attacks on the United States
The Al-Qaeda terrorist network called on its followers around the world to attack the United States, its allies and Israel in response to US President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as an Israeli capital. In a statement released by their media, the "Sahab", the organization called for a sacred war or jihad, and defined America as a modern "pharaoh" that suppresses the Muslims.
The terrorist network said that "the safest and fastest way to counter the agony of our pharaohs - America - is jihad in the name of Allah by targeting the vital interests of the United States and their Zionist and Crusader allies everywhere" .
Similar statements have been made by Al-Qaeda branches, including the Islamic Maghreb and the Arabian Peninsula, frog news writes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Zealand Bans Future Generations from Smoking Cigarettes
- » New Record for the Number of Journalists Worldwide that are Behind Bars
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases