More Expensive Urban Transport in Burgas Since Today
More expensive urban transport in Burgas since today, reported bTV.
There is a grace period during which the ticket will cost BGN 1.30 to both cardholders and those who travel less often and buy a ticket from the bus controllers.
By the end of the month, however, when the so-called validators in all buses and trolleys in Burgas will be operating, the ticket will jump to BGN 1.50.
The ticket price for the night line which operates after midnight is going to be BGN 2.00
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers