More Expensive Urban Transport in Burgas Since Today
More expensive urban transport in Burgas since today, reported bTV.
There is a grace period during which the ticket will cost BGN 1.30 to both cardholders and those who travel less often and buy a ticket from the bus controllers.
By the end of the month, however, when the so-called validators in all buses and trolleys in Burgas will be operating, the ticket will jump to BGN 1.50.
The ticket price for the night line which operates after midnight is going to be BGN 2.00
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Report on The Pandemic: “disastrous” Impact on Children’s Rights Worldwide
- » Social Distancing Rules Until at Least July 5th in Germany
- » Montenegro - the Second Country in Europe to Report a Win Over the Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria: Cool With Maximum Temperatures Between 16° and 21°
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink