Guards from Sliven Prison Support the Protest of their Colleagues
An open-air meeting will be held today by the prison staff in Sliven. They join in protesting their colleagues from other places of imprisonment in the country, reports sega.
The trade union in the country's only female prison number is 60 people. Guards insist that wages and all social payments that are legally due to them be aligned with those of MoI employees. From 12.00 they will protest in front of the office.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana