Guards from Sliven Prison Support the Protest of their Colleagues
An open-air meeting will be held today by the prison staff in Sliven. They join in protesting their colleagues from other places of imprisonment in the country, reports sega.
The trade union in the country's only female prison number is 60 people. Guards insist that wages and all social payments that are legally due to them be aligned with those of MoI employees. From 12.00 they will protest in front of the office.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2668 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 41 New Cases
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria - June 6th
- » Big Number of Coronavirus Infections in North Macedonia and Serbia
- » Worldwide Record - Last Month Was the Hottest May
- » Protests Against Children's Sexual Harassement in Albania
- » 1,690 Decares of Forests in Bulgaria Are Placed Under Protection