Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
German automotive giant Volkswagen announced on Monday that it plans to invest 22.8 billion euros to improve the operations of its leading automobile production plants from 2018 to 2022 with a focus on electric vehicles , BNR reported.
The focus of the investments, which are part of the company's strategy, known as Transform 2025+, will be on the further development of modular production, the continuation of model production and further efforts in the field of electric cars.
Volkswagen today presented a long-term cost program worth 34 billion euros, aimed at strengthening the company's position on the electric vehicle market.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Amendments to the Labor Code Have Been Introduced Today in Bulgaria
- » Chinese AI Company Xiao-i is Suing Apple for $1.4 Billion
- » Bulgarian Breeders Will Receive BGN 82.5 Million in Support
- » National Revenue Agency Takes Full Control of Gambling in Bulgaria
- » Gold and Silver Prices Approach a Peak as the Pandemic Continues
- » Fuel Crisis in Venezuela