Libya will Investigate Slave Trade in the Country
The Deputy Prime Minister of the Libyan Government of National Unity has announced that he has begun investigating reported cases of sale of migrants as slaves reported last week by US television CNN in a shocking documentary.
Ahmed Maiteeq expressed dissatisfaction with a message released on Facebook following the release of the film about "the new appearance of slave trade in the suburbs of Tripoli."
Ahmed Maiteeq said he would commission a committee of inquiry to investigate this media information to capture and sue the perpetrators, "said mediapool. The recent CNN report shows how migrants are auctioned in Libya, with a cost of just $ 400. This has provoked violent reaction to indignation in Africa and the United Nations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir