Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
Bulgaria's new star swimmer Anthony Ivanov chose to continue his education and career at the University of Alabama, Alberta, said BGswim.com.
The 18-year-old had to come home from the United States last night, where he inspected the conditions in the town of Obern, where he will move next August. The current competitor of Vihren (Sandanski) has a full scholarship and in December he will also sign a professional contract with the university team - "Counter Tigers".
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing